BrittanyAlissa

Monday, July 25, 2011

Ambi was no good for my skin

I have been a Proactiv user for a while but i got to the point where i felt like my face was clear enough to discontinue it,so i decided to just get a regular exfoliating wash.I did some research and finally decided to try Ambi's exfoliating face wash. BAD IDEA. Switching from a Benzoyl peroxide to a Salicylic acid is never a good idea unless you have given your face some time to rest. But "No One Warned me"!!!!!! I had to find out the hard way.  My face broke out in the worst way possible. I was shocked, and beyond upset! But hey life happens and we all have to learn from our mistakes. Anyhoo i ended up going back to the love of my life (Proactiv) , and i dont think i am going to stop using this product for a while. 
I hope you guys enjoy the video!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting