BrittanyAlissa

Friday, August 19, 2011

Trying out "ZURY's ULTRA YAKI"

So after the relaxer and the dye, I braided and sewed up my hair with this new hair company i'm trying called ZURY.............
They make a lot of other textures of hair but honestly I wasn't impressed. I was originally looking for my "SAGA" but unfortunately they didn't have it.
So the sales lady at the beauty supply store recommended this company but in this specific hair texture.
The hair is straight and soft to the touch but it is to soon to tell whether or not it is going to last.
I will definitely update you guys with a video in about a week to let you guys know my finial review on this particular hair.
I am pretty nervous because I paid a pretty penny for this hair and I would hate for it to SUCK! LOL
anyhoo I hope you beauties enjoy the video...........
                                                                                     UNTIL NEXT TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting