BrittanyAlissa

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

SERENDIPITY

Hey Beauties.

    So I am back with another heart to heart entry. I know I haven't done one of these in a while so please bare with me while I get this off my chest.

     Have you ever been at a random place at a specific time and have something occur that leaves you feeling like you were meant to be at that very place at that very time. You always read in books about occurrences such as these and skeptics such as myself always sit back and doubt that such events ever really happen in real life. With that being said I am now a believer that things like this may actual happen.
   A scent of perfume, an intense stare where both eyes meet, a flutter of the heart, sweaty palms and all.
I find it truly amazing that someone or something may transpire in your life that can have you so confused, can have your plans and thoughts feel as if they were never actual truly planned out as well as you once thought. I can speak for myself when I state that having my vision cloudy and my judgement altered isn't really the norm. And it leaves me re-evaluating and questioning everything that once felt right. To meet an individual and have the world completely stand still sounds like a straight out of a fairytale type of moment. And If it never happened to me I would totally think that any person stating such a thing would be completely and utterly delusional.
   How can a person that you've just met make you feel as if you've known them your entire life?
Make you feel like there's no place in the world you should be instead of right there in that very moment! It has to be Serendipity right?
XOXO Brittanyalissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting