BrittanyAlissa

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Girls night OOTD/ Lookbook


 Hey Beauties,
                                         Here is my most recent lookbook .
These outfits can be worn for a simple girls night out
or a date night with your significant other.
I hope you guys found this both helpful and insightful..
Look 1

Simple red jeans paired withshoes from Justfab and a Jimmy choo purse

Look 2

So I added a pop of color to this particular look
 These are the same jeans just paired with a brighter look, she and lip.
                                       Look 3

I love these boots that I purchased from bakers. 
 I paired them with a simple tailed shirt-dress, a brown belt and a Michael Kors purse. Simple yet sexy!

Look 4I brought out my G by Guess boots, that I absolutely love. I paired them with a black tailed beaded shirt and some skinny leg gray jeans. Remember that any accessory is optional so feel free to pair your outfits how ever you want. And don't be afraid to be a little daring. 

I hope you Beauties enjoyed.. XOXO
BrittanyAlissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting