BrittanyAlissa

Sunday, August 24, 2014

One Big Cliche

Hey Beauties,
                   So I literally just walked through the front door of my apartment and the one place I just had to come was here.  I have been writing a lot about relationships lately and I think most of it has to do with the growth I've made within myself due to some new experiences. To say that life for me is different sounds like One Big Cliche but it completely sum's up everything that has been going on. I have admitted to looking at life through foggy glasses once before but with this new found peace of mind that is no longer the case. Life will give you just what you need when you least expect it and all your suppose to do its just absorb it without asking any questions. Its like, excepting that nothing in life is guaranteed but still being willing to ride out all the waves until you get to shore. I no longer want to assume that the worst is right around the corner. But instead I want to be that girl, that woman who allows life to happen naturally. Ready Set Go...

P.s just because I always look out for you beauties I'm going to bless you all with a few photos from my birthday featuring D.


When it feels right go for it. -Brittanyalissa


XOXO BrittanyAlissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting