BrittanyAlissa

Thursday, September 1, 2011

EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Beauties,
Sorry I haven't been updating as much as I would like to, but I promise I will try to post something new everyday.
Anyhoo there has been a lot of exciting things happening, for starters I have a wedding approaching soon and I'm really excited about it. And for those of you who are wondering NO it's not my wedding! LOL
I am doing the makeup for the wedding party.. There's nothing like being able to contribute to a day that's going to be with a person for the rest of there lives.. ( SMILEY FACE ) :-)
I also went on a mini shopping spree at my Walgreens and I cant wait to share those items with you all. And there will be a HAUL COMING SOON So make sure you beauties look out for it.....
                                                                 XOXO BrittanyAlissa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting