BrittanyAlissa

Sunday, September 4, 2011

LOVE SHOULDN'T HURT

Hello Beauties,
This is not a beauty post but more of a personal one.

                  So as women we all know what heartbreak feels like, and we also know that after a terrible relationship it may be hard to love or trust someone again. Well I just want to say that I have been there! And I also know that pitting yourself and thinking "Your" the problem doesn't solve anything.
Secondly - Rebounding only makes things worse. It's never good to lead anyone on and make them feel like you care when the only reason the person  is around is to help you get over your ex.. Instead grab a pillow, cry and think of ways to make the next relationship even better. LEARN FROM THE MISTAKES THAT WERE MADE..
I know you all are probably wondering why I decided to make such a post,
and the answer is, that I've been hurt before. More than once and I beat myself up over it, thinking why me.
And after realizing that I wasn't the problem and that I deserved better
 I was able to allow Love to come into my life again...
                                                                          True love does exist beauties.........
                                                                                                                                BrittanyAlissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting