BrittanyAlissa

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall is the time for SWEATERS

Fall is here Beauties,
This season is all about sweaters, sweaters, and more sweaters.......... If you haven't done your fall/winter shopping yet I would highly advise you all to do so! I just purchased a whole bunch of cool sweaters myself and I just love to accent my sweaters with belts, and accessories. So it doesn't matter if the sweater is Blue, Green, Purple or Orange, I need a belt and accessory that will compliment it..... I definitely can't wait to get all dressed up so I can start my Fall outfit's of the day I hope you Beauties are ready!!!!!!!!

                                                   Anyhoo here is a sweater poncho I bought from the mall and it is so soft and comfortable... I hope you all enjoy the pics, and I would love to hear what you think of my sweater.....
                                                                   XOXO BrittanyAlissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting