BrittanyAlissa

Friday, January 13, 2012

GOD NOT GUNS Movement

I still haven't gotten all of the pics back from the photo-shoot I did a few weeks back, but here is one pic I managed to get my hands on.. This is a positive movement that we all should all be apart of..
There have been a number of deaths in my hometown Harlem, so Miss Dy Sass decided that it was time to make a change..
The slogan is "God Over Gun's".. And honestly if we all tried a little harder to focus our negative energy on God instead of violence then the death rate can potentially go down...
There are t-shirts being sold at only $10 to help this movement turn into a world wide phenomenon..Here is the link so you can help
                                   www.blogbydy.blogspot.com
                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting