BrittanyAlissa

Monday, January 30, 2012

SATURDAY NIGHT OUTFIT (OOTD)

Hey Beauties,
I'm Backkkkkkkkkkkkk LOL!
On Saturday one of friends threw a Birthday party for one of their children. It was a blast, all of the children there really enjoyed themselves.
As for my outfit choice, I wore a red pair of jeans, A white ruffle shirt, A red blazer, and I wore my new IRON Fist pumps....  HERE are a few pics, I hope you all enjoy!
                                                                     Iron Fist pumps
                                                               Red jeans from Mandee's
                                                                       H&M Blazer
                                                                     Tommy Hilfiger Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting