BrittanyAlissa

Saturday, August 20, 2011

It's my Birthday... YAY ME

                              1st I woke up and made myself a wonderful breakfast this morning
                                Then I got dressed and headed to the mall to do some shopping!
                                                              Showing off my day look


                                          I Love these "ICING" shadows soooooooo very much


I have to admit that I had a good day!
                                                                                                           Silly Face





I didn't do much today because I'm still feeling a little under the weather. but the little I did do I enjoyed... I went to a spa and did some shopping... What more can a girl want.................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting