BrittanyAlissa

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Update From Last Night



So last night was NOTHING like I expected it to be! Lets just say the pictures LIED!!!!!!!! The place was super small and the atmosphere was un-explainable.... I got all dressed up like the Bella of the ball and everyone else was dressed down like it was a neighborhood block party..

AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH that is me screaming with frustration!
                                       Well the upside to last nights events was that I still got to spend time with my 2 most favorite girls. And even though we were dressed for a totally different occasion, it made us stand out from all the rest! I am sharing a few pics from last night and I hope everyone enjoys them........


                                                                  Dress & Clutch-Mandee
                                                                  Shoes- Bakers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting