BrittanyAlissa

Monday, August 8, 2011

My Magazine Article



My mother died when I was a very small child, but one of the things that remind's me of her is this Magazine article that I had the privilege of being apart of. When I was born my mother was determined to have my in the spotlight so one day she woke up and took me to a modeling agency in NYC and she sat and waited until someone would see her, to her surprise they booked me for the next week. BOY oh boy was she happy.. Anyhoo my modeling career was short lived because I was one of those mean babies who never smiled.. LOL 
My mother died when she was 28 years old, and I was at the tender age of 7 and although I have very few memories of her I hold this one CLOSE to my heart.
My wonderful God mother managed to hold on to the article for all these years and now I am sharing it with all of you.

These pics were taking in 1988 and Below is a brief summary of what the article was about......

 It was about two parents who prayed to have a baby. Unfortunately, they were unable to conceive. However, one day they heard some noise in there alley next to there home while standing outside talking. They went to see what the noise was, at that time it was me crying. Someone put me next to there home. They thanked God for blessing them with a baby they have always prayed of having. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting