BrittanyAlissa

Monday, July 7, 2014

My Favorite Park

Hey Beauties,
                     Let me 1st start off by saying that I hope you all had a wonderful and safe 4th of July.
There is just so much to update you on but i'll save that for a later date and time. So jumping into things...... Every year around the summer time I go to central park to relax, enjoy the view and also to take some pictures. My original plan was to go there on the 4th, but being that the weather was such a mess I just decided to go to the Marriot and lounge out by the pool instead....
Well yesterday I woke up in a rut and all I wanted to do was stay in bed with some ice cream and life time, but instead of feeling down I got myself together and took my butt to my favorite park. I have always enjoyed taking pictures by the Garden and running on the grass that ( People aren't allowed on). So I made it my duty to do just that.. LOL... But all in all it was a fun simple relaxing day. So tell me, How did you guys spend your weekend?


For More pictures and to find out what I'm wearing, be sure to check out my fashion blog at 
www.allaboutbeauty1on1fashion.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting